Location and Hours of Operation
Our new ReStore is located at 2225 Washburn Way (cross street: Crosby)
This is the old Grange Coop location. Come in and check us
We are open for
business and accepting donations on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from
9:00am to 4:00 pm. You will find some great bargains.
- Phone - 541-850-2173
- Email - email@example.com
What's A Restore
A ReStore is a resale facility that deals in new and used building materials
and home improvement items. These items may be overstocked or discontinued merchandise
donated by stores and manufacturers or surplus donated by contractors and individuals.
The prices are substantially discounted and the stock moves quickly and changes
constantly. The income generated by the Habitat ReStore helps expand the
affiliate's construction program.
This is a great financial opportunity for our affiliate, and the more successful we
are, the more families we can get into simple decent homes. The more you donate to
and shop at the Habitat Resore, the more families you will help.
Cultured marble soaking tub. This would make a luxury improvement to any bathroom.
We have new and reusable kitchen and bathroom sinks
This is just a sampling of what may be found in the ReStore. Stop in and look around. It's
like a treasure hunt. You never know what you may find, but you know the price will be a
steal, and the money you spend will help move a Klamath Basin family into a simple
Some of the items presently available at the ReStore:
- New red oak handrails in 8 ft. to 10 ft. lengths.
- A large assortment of new cabinet and drawer pulls and knobs.
- A large assortment of new 4 in. house numbers
- A good selection of windows
- A good assortment of new and reusable doors in various sizes (some prehung)
- 4 new and very ornate door side lites
- A large quantity of new rubber base mold in an array of sizes and colors
- A large selection of oak, hemlock, and MDF molding in a variety of styles
- Desks, computer stations, filing cabinets, book cases
Donating To The ReStore
The ReStore Will accept the following in clean and usable condition:
- Appliances (no older than 5 years) - free standng range/oven, washers, dryers,
- Architectural items - columns, antiques.
- Bathroom fittings - sinks, tubs, showers, 1.5 gal commodes.
- Cabinets, counter tops - kitchen and bathroom.
- Doors - solid, hollow core, storm, sidelights, screen (new condition).
- Electrical - plugs, switches, faceplates, wiring and boxes.
- Flooring Materials - hardwood, parquet, carpet (clean, no stains, no pet smells),
new vinyl (sheet and tile), area rugs (20 sq. ft. minimum size).
- Furniture - solid surface only, no stuffed or upholstered.
- Hardware - Door handles, hinges, cabinet hardware, screws, nail, nuts, bolts.
- Lighting - full fixtures/ complete sets.
- Lumber - plywood, siding, trim, molding (sheet goods no smaller the half sheet).
- Mirrors - framed only.
- Paint - new, full cans only.
- Plumbing and Pipe - plastic, steel or copper.
- Roofing - shingles, metal sheeting, gutters (new only).
- Tools - power and hand.
- Vents - floor, ceiling, returns.
- Wall board and coverings - Sheet rock, mdf, wallpaper (full rolls only).
- Windows - complete window unit, storm, screens (new condition), shutters.
Donation acceptance is based on condition and stock levels.
The ReStore will not accept:
- Aluminum frame windows
- Books and magazines
- Can lighting
- Fire places
- Microwave oven/hood combination
- Plastic runners
- Single pane windows
- Stuffed furniture - sofas, loveseats, recliners, etc.
- Wood stoves
- Anything rusty, damaged, soiled or inoperable
Please think of the ReStore whenever you need to purchase building materials,
or home furnishings, and when you have materials to donate.
Klamath Basin Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. You
will receive a receipt for you donation for tax purposes.
Thanks to Oregon DEQ and SCOEDD
Klamath Basin Habitat for Humanity received ReStore start-up grants from Oregon's Department of
Environmental Quality (DEQ) - Solid Waste Program, and the South Central Oregon
Economic Development Department (SCOEDD). The DEQ award was $39,500 for specific business
start-up costs, and SCOEDD awarded $5,000 for job creation. We appreciate these organizations
recognizing the need for our ReStore, and their willingness to help out financially.